Pyramid Educational Consultants is a growing training and consulting company dedicated to enriching the lives of learners with autism and related developmental differences. Our consultants provide a range of professional presentations and consultation services worldwide, where we:
- Carefully tailor our services to each individual and situation
- Continually incorporate the latest research into our programs
- Offer solutions that are practical in nature
We focus on designing effective learning environments using functional, practical and evidence based interventions, to teach individuals how to effectively communicate, function independently and be productive in their schools, home, place of employment and community.
- Master’s degree and subsequent experience in relevant field, (e.g., applied behavior analysis, special education, speech and language therapy, psychology)
- Attendance at PECS Level 1 Training conducted by Pyramid Educational Consultants is a minimum requirement. PECS Level 1 Training is also a prerequisite to begin the PECS Certification process, which all consultants must complete following hire
- Direct experience implementing PECS with a range of students in one or more settings as well as hands-on experience in the field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
Successful candidates will have flexibility for frequent travel, both domestic and international and must be comfortable traveling alone.
We are proud of our company culture and work hard to ensure all of our consultants enjoy a strong work/life balance, are continually challenged professionally and are provided with new opportunities to grow.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.