Welcome to Pyramid's global gateway page. By visiting this website and our operating companies' websites you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The content of these websites are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
- Neither Pyramid nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced on these websites that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on said website.
- Unauthorised use (as determined by Pyramid) of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time one of our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Pyramid endorses said website(s). Pyramid claims no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to one of our websites from another website or document without Pyramid's prior written consent.
- Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use are subject to the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.