Pyramid Educational Consultants aims to maintain excellence of service in all of its companies. In order to achieve this, we seek consultative and administrative staff members who demonstrate wide and varied experience and a proven record of success.
Pyramid consultants must have tertiary level qualifications in a relevant professional field.
The role of a consultant includes:
- Maintaining the philosophy, mission, and vision of Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc.
- Presenting Pyramid workshops
- Providing Pyramid consultative services
- Attending, and/or presenting at, relevant professional conferences
- Participating as a part of the worldwide team of Pyramid consultants
Pyramid Educational Consultants employs administrative staff in the areas of:
- Event management
- Human resources
Franchise and Licensing Opportunities
As the popularity of PECS and the Pyramid Approach to Education grows, we are experiencing increasing demands for services around the world. Opportunities are available for interested individuals to establish and develop a Pyramid corporate entity or to enter a licensing agreement with Pyramid to provide Pyramid services and resources within an assigned territory.
All employment and career opportunity queries should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.